|It’s finally here – Our 2023 Escorted London-Paris Group August 20-30, 2023 – |
You don’t want to miss it!!
|We’re excited to announce that it’s finally here… Our 2023 escorted 10-night Accessible London-Paris Group Trip! |
Join us from August 20-30, 2023, for a unique, fun, and unforgettable accessible vacation in two of the most popular travel destinations.
Enjoy 5 nights in the history-rich city of London and 5 nights in the beautiful romantic city of lights, Paris. This escorted accessible group trip is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to experience firsthand all that the British and French Capitals have to offer, including rich history, unique architecture, memorable sightseeing, and must-see attractions and museums.This accessible London-Paris Group Trip isn’t just extra fun, it also offers extra peace of mind. While you get to make friends and new memories with other disabled travelers, and their travel companions from around the world, you’ll also have an experienced accessible travel expert as your escorting tour leader, and benefit from a 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel.
Benefits of Escorted Group Traveling with Sage Traveling
- Meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers and their companions!
- Guaranteed Accessible Hotel Accommodation in beautiful 4-star hotels right in the heart of London and Paris
- Step-Free-Routes and Accessible Transportation using wheelchair ramps or lifts.
- Guided tours every day of the trip (not on arrival and departure dates) led by professional, English-speaking tour guides.
- You’ll be escorted by a Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Expert to assist with trip logistics.
- 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel.
Arrival in London August 20, 2023 – Departure from Paris August 30, 2023 (10 nights)
Accessible London Hotel: Centrally located on the vibrant South Bank in the heart of London, complimentary breakfast. The accessible rooms feature roll-in showers, grab bars alongside the toilet, and wide doors.
- Panoramic Driving Tour including the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace,
- Westminster Abbey Interior Tour
- St. Paul’s Cathedral Interior Tour
- National Gallery Interior Tour
- High Tea at a Grand Hotel dating from 1899 which was once the headquarters to WWII covert operations,
- Day trip to the Cotswolds (one of the most quintessentially English’ and unspoiled regions of England where you will see historic towns and their surrounding landscapes)
Take the famous Chunnel Train from London to Paris (Included in the trip)
Accessible Paris Hotel: Beautiful 4 Star centrally located hotel in the historical center of Paris, complimentary breakfast. The accessible rooms feature roll-in showers, grab bars alongside the toilet, and wide doors.
- Panoramic Driving Tour,
- Palais (Opera) Garnier Interior Tour
- Versailles Palace and Gardens Interior Tour
- Louvre Museum Interior Tour
- Seine River Dinner Cruise,
- Monet’s Giverny Gardens.
Included in your London – Paris Group Package
- Accessible Hotel Accommodation in 4-star hotels in the city center (London close to the London Eye / Big Ben and Paris close to the Louvre ) with a Roll-in shower with shower seat/bench, and grab bars next to the toilet – including breakfast (5 nights London and 5 nights Paris)
- Accessible Transportation from London Heathrow Airport to your London Hotel,
- Panoramic Driving Tour, including the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace,
- Westminster Abbey Interior Tour,
- St. Paul’s Cathedral Interior Tour,
- National Gallery Interior Tour,
- High Tea at a Grand Hotel dating from 1899, which was once the headquarters to WWII covert operations,
- Day trip to the Cotswolds (one of the most quintessentially English’ and unspoiled regions of England where you will see historic towns and their surrounding landscapes),
- Accessible transportation from your London Hotel to London St. Pancras Train Station,
- Eurostar Accessible Train Travel from London to Paris,
- Accessible transportation from Paris Gare du Nord Train Station to your Paris Hotel,
- Panoramic Paris Driving Tour,
- Palais (Opera) Garnier Interior Tour,
- Versailles Palace and Gardens Interior Tour,
- Louvre Museum Interior Tour,
- Seine River Dinner Cruise,
- Monet’s Giverny Gardens,
- Accessible transportation from your Paris Hotel to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport,
- Private, in-depth accessible tours led by expert professional tour guides utilizing accessible vehicles,
- Skip the Line VIP access to tourist attractions,
- Tour director responsible for the smooth running of your holiday,
- 24/7 Emergency Support Team.
The Program does not include:
- Local Hotel City Tax (as we cannot pay that in advance)
- Any additional tours, meals, or services not specified above
- Travel Insurance
- Accessible hotel accommodation includes wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, a Shower chair/bench, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter.
- Step-free routes planned for all tours.
- Experience, English-speaking, local tour guides on all the tours, who are knowledgeable, friendly, and familiar with accessibility in their city.
- Comfortable, accessible transportation with ramps or lifts
- Emergency accessibility assistance is provided by one of our Accessible Travel expert Tour Leaders, and a 24/7 Emergency Support Team.
- The price of your 10-Night Accessible London-Paris Group Trip is $6,200.00 per person, based on double occupancy only.
Early Bird Discount:
- $500 per person of the regular price when booked prior to March 18th, 2023. So the price after the discount is applied is $5,700 per person
You don’t want to miss this:
- Your spot is reserved by a non-refundable $500 deposit per person.
- There are only 5 accessible hotel rooms available in each city. They will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Come join us and take advantage of this amazing offer and book now, as availability won’t last long!
Contact Michelle at [email protected] to reserve your spot!
- There is availability for a maximum of 10 people, of whom a maximum of 5 wheelchair users.
- We require Travel Insurance for all guests in our group (not included)
- The Itinerary is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances.